This past weekend was my birthday. Brent gave me the biggest surprise of my life!! He arranged for my mom to fly in from Utah to visit us and finally meet our 5 month old Ella! Tears were shed, smiles shared and lasting memories made. Thank you Brent, for the best Birthday ever! I've never been so shocked in my life as the moment I saw my mom there at the airport! Brent had me completely clueless as we drove to the airport, telling me we were driving kind of out of town to eat out. When we turned into the airport, I looked at him questioningly and he commented, "haven't you ever heard of eating at the airport?" I responded, "yah...I've just never done it." And the rest is history! What an amazing husband I have!!!
Grandma gives Ella a bath

3 comments:
How exciting! What a wonderful husband for being able to plan all of that for you, especially without you knowing. I love that your mom gave Ella a cradle cap cure--Grandmas know all the best tricks! =D Glad you had such a wonderful birthday!!
So fun! I'm so glad you had such a great birthday- what a wonderful surprise! And for your Mom to meet Ella for the first time- priceless! She keeps getting cuter and cuter with every picture I see! Take care you guys! We love ya!
That brother of mine is quite the guy! I'm so glad you were surprised and that you had a great time. Your mom is so sweet. I really enjoy visiting with her.
Post a Comment