Oh, so cute! I love the sunglasses. Hannah has the same ones thanks to Grandma Shirley. ;) I'm glad Hannah hasn't figured out how to escape her bouncy yet, although she about tips it over sometimes leaning over the side. Gotta watch those little ones like a hawk...and I'm sure once they're crawling it gets even crazier!
I love her dimples! SOOOOO CUTE! My favorite picture is the one with the sunglasses and her tongue sticking out! Thanks for posting new pictures! I love to see how she's growing! Take care!
3 comments:
Oh, so cute! I love the sunglasses. Hannah has the same ones thanks to Grandma Shirley. ;) I'm glad Hannah hasn't figured out how to escape her bouncy yet, although she about tips it over sometimes leaning over the side. Gotta watch those little ones like a hawk...and I'm sure once they're crawling it gets even crazier!
I love her dimples! SOOOOO CUTE! My favorite picture is the one with the sunglasses and her tongue sticking out! Thanks for posting new pictures! I love to see how she's growing! Take care!
What a cutie! I really like the sunglasses and can't believe she will keep them on. What a sweetheart.
Post a Comment