Brent & I are very happy and have settled in Provo. Brent is in his last semester at BYU and was recently called as Ward Mission Leader. Life is great!
I'm so excited for y'all. I was going to call you to tell you sorry I was so quick with you the other day you came over but I couldn't find your number. It was a rotten day and right when you came over the boys were in the tub covered in poo and I was in there room cleaning it off of the walls, carpet, beds, clothes and everything else they could possibly get it on! On top of that I still had morning sickness and it was taking me everything not to throw up! I still Love you!:)
3 comments:
Yea, I love the daisies. Good job on getting your wedding picture up. I love it! You both are so awesome!
I'm so excited for y'all. I was going to call you to tell you sorry I was so quick with you the other day you came over but I couldn't find your number. It was a rotten day and right when you came over the boys were in the tub covered in poo and I was in there room cleaning it off of the walls, carpet, beds, clothes and everything else they could possibly get it on! On top of that I still had morning sickness and it was taking me everything not to throw up! I still Love you!:)
Happily married with a baby on the way!! :) YAY! Love you guys!
Post a Comment