Brent did such a great job of telling how the whole thing unfolded! (See his version below.) A few of my fond memories include how I remember being very impressed when I first saw him...even before greetings were made and names exchanged.... I thought to myself.... WOW! Here's a fabulous & good looking young man who is different from any other I'd met before! Over the following weeks and months at the Villa, I continued to notice many of Brent's great qualities, and noted them carefully in my journal.
So, when Brent called me up again, I was completely surprised yet SO excited! I knew it was him on the phone before he even said his name.... I would remember that voice anywhere! During the phone conversation I kept secretly hoping & wishing his intention in called me was to ask me out! And much to my complete joy.... he did! I didn't sleep alot that night for sheer excitement!
Over the ensuing months, I enjoyed getting to know Brent better and continued to be impressed with his charm & wonderful personality. So.... to make a longer story shorter... the rest is now history! And I'm the happiest gal in the whole wide world! :-)
The rest of August
2 days ago

1 comment:
Yeah, so proud that you got around to putting your version in. I'd love to know what those qualities were that you added in your journal so very long ago. That's so awesome! Way to go for only a week and a half left.
Post a Comment