Floor time with her siblings on this beautiful quilt Grandma Deslie made for her.
Ada is less fussy now (compared to the first few days of life) now that Mommy is totally off dairy products (ah, my favorite food group!), all sweets, all spicy foods, and peanut butter. No more nasty spit-up! The sacrifice is worth a content baby!
Ben loves baby Ada! He often says, "our baby is sooo cute!"
First trip out - to the Dr for her check-up. She did just great! Slept the whole time in the waiting room and everything looks good with weight gain and all.
Sweet little soul, fresh from heaven. She is like a soothing balm to my heart. I like to think about how she was so recently there in that peaceful place.
Ella adores Ada and wants to hold her whenever she can. She likes to help with diaper time and burping. I think these two will be great friends in the years to come!
Mommy and Ada - Saturday evening, exactly one week from getting home from the hospital. I love her snuggles! Having three young kiddos to care for is a lot of work, but it's all very worth it!
I am so thankful this little girl is a better sleeper than her siblings ever were. I can usually get about 5 hours of sleep myself between night feedings/wakings, which is so wonderful. Nothing at all like what night parties we used to have with Ella. LOL Of course, she sleeps best during the day when Ella and Ben are running around the house, making a lot of noise.

2 comments:
I have been meaning to comment on your first post, Lisa! I am so glad things are going so well for you and that everything went smoothly for your delivery! What a blessing for all of you. And how great that you are able to get a good chunk of sleep already. That makes such a difference. Congratulations to all of you!
The movies are so cute. I love hearing Ben talk and giggle. Makes my heart happy. Oh my gosh, what a amazing quilt! I love it. Perfect for Ada. These little updates help me feel that I'm not so very far away from you all. The boys and I pray for all of you nightly too :-)
Post a Comment