This past week I got a hair cut and some highlights. I've not had highlights done for 8+ years, so this was a real brave step. The first round the highlights turned out... uh, awful! I didn't really notice how bad they were until I got home and really took a good look in the mirror. Platinum blonde all streaked through and dark chunks of the natural color of my hair. I was way too embarrassed to even step out my back door. Thank goodness for my good friend Mishele, who knew just the professional stylist to call for help! Phew, I was so grateful the next day to be back to looking normal. Now the highlights are just subtle and nice, like I wanted in the first place.
Ah, long post about something trivial like hair, but ya know... it's how girls are, right?! :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment