Today I went to check on Ben a little after I heard him wake (early) from his nap....I love the moments when I catch him like this.... nice way to sleep, huh? Guess he fell back asleep for a few extra zzz's. :-D
The three girls had a fun cousins Halloween party. Rapunzel (Hannah), Little Red (Avi) and Piggy (Ella)
My Little Halloween fella... didn't wanna wear his costume... Still cute anyhow!
One day when we had Hannah over, I let the girls play "sandbox" in the kitchen for a few minutes while I was helping Ben. I shortly returned to discover Ella was making what she called "Pancakes" (piles of sand) on the rug by the back door! LOL yes, sand was everywhere, but at least they had fun!
Froze 10 pints of homemade pumpkin puree last week! That's just what's gotta happen when Mr. Jack'O'Lantern doesn't get carved up for Halloween. I just had to do something productive with him rather than see him rot for the next few weeks on the porch. Now I just need some umph to bake up some cookies or muffins!

No comments:
Post a Comment