I am SOOO in love with our little man! Ben is 10 weeks old already and weighed 14 lbs. and 2 oz. at the doctors office today! I'm very thankful he's an easy baby!!! He sleeps well - Thank you so much Ben-man! I delight in cuddling with my cute dude!
Even though this girl has really kept me on my toes since day one I LOVE her like none other! She speaks in full sentances all day long and is full of life.
And most especially... I'm so very in LOVE with this handsome man! I couldn't imagine myself happier! Has it really been almost 3 years since we were married!?! Time really does fly!
Ella loves brother Ben and is so good with him! Ben holds his head up well and I feel completely adjusted to life with two children. Yes, personal time is limited for both Brent and me, but I wouldn't trade these kiddos for the world! Ella recently dropped her naps, but at least she now sleeps a good 11 hours at night.
So, life is good these days, really, really good. Oh, how lucky I am!

No comments:
Post a Comment