Isn't she cute?!?

Yesterday afternoon Ella figured out this toy! She was so proud of herself when I cheered as she put shape after shape in the holes. That's our smart girl! She also has taken up a love for eating chicken. As long as we give it to her in small pieces, she does just great! She also jabbers alot these and says many words like eyes, hat, bye, baby, up and more. We think she's pretty special!
We all really enjoyed visiting family during our Christmas in Utah. What a fun trip filled with many warm memories. Thank goodness Ella did really well on the flights too. She perfected her walking during the vacation and now that we're home, she walks confidently all around the house having fun entertaining herself and helping me with my chores.
Ella loved playing with her cousins, Hannah and Avi while in Utah. She would wake up each morning and say "baby??" She still can point them each out in pictures when we ask her something like, "where is Hannah?" Or "Where's Avi?" She also knows her grandmas and grandpas and cousin Peter and everyone else still!
All the snow we woke up to one morning in Alpine. That's lots of snow!

1 comment:
Oh how I love and miss that smart girl! I'm so glad I got to meet her.
Post a Comment